5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first Ram

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just follow the threads, plenty of ways to spend your $$$$. Welcome aboard.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and very nice truck! Look into a throttle Controller.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What's up, i'm new to the ram life. I recently bough a 2020 Ram limited and have loved every moment of it. So far i've installed a magnaflow exhaust with resonator delete and bakflip bed cover! CAI and tune are next but I'm open to suggestions!
View attachment 81276
I was a first time ram buyer just over a year ago, I love the ram, nicest truck I’ve ever owned. However I had issues from day one and what really makes me mad, is when we as the customers spend so much on these trucks and have major issues and ram and the dealers just want to brush us off, that’s what I do have a problem with. Anyway I got ram to buy my 19 back and had a 2021 built, with only 70 miles on it, I love it and so far problem free! Hope you enjoy and have great luck with yours👍🏻

JP_Night18

Reaction score
I was a first time ram buyer just over a year ago, I love the ram, nicest truck I’ve ever owned. However I had issues from day one and what really makes me mad, is when we as the customers spend so much on these trucks and have major issues and ram and the dealers just want to brush us off, that’s what I do have a problem with. Anyway I got ram to buy my 19 back and had a 2021 built, with only 70 miles on it, I love it and so far problem free! Hope you enjoy and have great luck with yours👍🏻
Sounds like you bought a lemon... sucks! Glad you have a upgrade 21 though and kept fighting and having them buy it back. Its the least we can do. We spend too much money on these to have a faulty ones and let them brush it off.

Users who are viewing this thread