5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2021 ram laramie 4x4 crew cab was 57k otd,, is that ok $

Broketoe

Reaction score
My 2021 ram laramie crew cab 4x4 was 57k o,t,door.is the ok$?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Too late now you already bought it but what’s the MSRP on the sticker.

One thing to remember there’s always gonna be someone else that got a better deal. Region, trade in, timing, and the dealer play a big part in that. As long as you feel comfortable with what you paid that’s all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score

One thing to remember there’s always gonna be someone else that got a better deal. Region, trade in, timing, and the dealer play a big part in that. As long as you feel comfortable with what you pairs that’s all that matters.

Agree

Broketoe

Reaction score

One thing to remember there’s always gonna be someone else that got a better deal. Region, trade in, timing, and the dealer play a big part in that. As long as you feel comfortable with what you paid that’s all that matters.

Yah msrp 48k...this ram has a 8k 27h pkg tax title license 4.5k trade 3k.. coun5y rebate 2k..baddass truk 7k miles now..1yr ownership sep.24 all good.. that for your response too..

Broketoe

Reaction score
Anybody remove carpet stuff from the front of subwoofer behind rear passenger seat?and also I'm new at this and lost.

Users who are viewing this thread