5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2019 Laramie with ARE Topper

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very cool, looks good. What’s your thoughts on utility of it? Sealed off well, Ect

Reaction score
Very cool, looks good. What’s your thoughts on utility of it? Sealed off well, Ect

Nails,

The v series model I purchased. Was manufactured fairly well. It payed $2400 for it. Obviously, the z series shells look much sleeker, IMO. I would not do the v series again. I really don’t like how the windoor’s frames stick out beyond the shell.

The windoor option is functional, but perhaps unnecessary for most days. I would suggest opting for the classic series by ARE, the frames a recessed. I believe it will look sleeker.

No visibility issues with the topper. I love the bed being enclosed.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just haven’t seen very many 2019 Rams with toppers. Here is a photo of mine.

Ughhh I want to put one on so bad, they look so good.

Just can’t get myself to pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is the topper setup preferred my two survey party chiefs. They will be in Rams by end of the year, phasing out the Ford fleet. I’ll be looking to get a granite 4x4 by mid summer and a 2500 or 3500 by end of year to pull our hydro survey boat.

Creep0321

Reaction score
This is the topper setup preferred my two survey party chiefs. They will be in Rams by end of the year, phasing out the Ford fleet. I’ll be looking to get a granite 4x4 by mid summer and a 2500 or 3500 by end of year to pull our hydro survey boat.
The granite looks great.

Huskymush

Reaction score
Here is a shot of mine... I'm in socal so I ended up going with a Snugtop since they are in the area and it will be quick to get parts if I need them and also have a lifetime warranty on paint. Have the top to transport my sled dog team

Attachments

• 20190331_083556.jpg
    20190331_083556.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 83

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Nice it’s almost the same look I had on my 4th gen

blownout1500

Reaction score
Here is a shot of mine... I'm in socal so I ended up going with a Snugtop since they are in the area and it will be quick to get parts if I need them and also have a lifetime warranty on paint. Have the top to transport my sled dog team
View attachment 21324
Ha! You actually have a sled dog team. Cap looks great on that long bed. Question: did you get 3rd brake light hooked up?

Huskymush

Reaction score
Ha! You actually have a sled dog team. Cap looks great on that long bed. Question: did you get 3rd brake light hooked up?
I'm pretty sure it is..... haven't actually seen it on though. I'll check and report back....
Just checked and it's working just fine

Last edited:

blownout1500

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is..... haven't actually seen it on though. I'll check and report back....
Just checked and it's working just fine

Good to hear! There’s a few posts about how some shops can’t get it working. Seems like it depends on who does the install. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/