5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 1500 Longhorn project is now complete

Kaydee

Reaction score
Well it's been about 2 months now and I have completed my project to make something of a longhorn sport. It started with having the truck with a Sport Hood installed and then painting black borders on the rear tail lights, painting the 22 in Long Horn Wheels to a titanium metallic finish and then painting the full front end Grill bumper and fascias 2 matching White. I am quite pleased with the outcome thought I'd share a couple pictures. Now it's time to go and put a bunch of miles on this baby 20180921_091011.jpg 20180916_081349.jpg 20180908_155921.jpg 20180812_142636.jpg

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Well it's been about 2 months now and I have completed my project to make something of a longhorn sport. It started with having the truck with a Sport Hood installed and then painting black borders on the rear tail lights, painting the 22 in Long Horn Wheels to a titanium metallic finish and then painting the full front end Grill bumper and fascias 2 matching White. I am quite pleased with the outcome thought I'd share a couple pictures. Now it's time to go and put a bunch of miles on this baby View attachment 5035 View attachment 5036 View attachment 5037 View attachment 5038

Looks great. well done.

OgRedd

Reaction score
Sweet. (y) Any thoughts on blacking out all the RAM emblems and trim along the doors? Looks good, though. The subtle chrome accents throughout carry over well.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well it's been about 2 months now and I have completed my project to make something of a longhorn sport. It started with having the truck with a Sport Hood installed and then painting black borders on the rear tail lights, painting the 22 in Long Horn Wheels to a titanium metallic finish and then painting the full front end Grill bumper and fascias 2 matching White. I am quite pleased with the outcome thought I'd share a couple pictures. Now it's time to go and put a bunch of miles on this baby View attachment 5035 View attachment 5036 View attachment 5037 View attachment 5038
Very clean. I like the balanced look, too...looks like a 'factory' design. Well done!

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice! Love how you made it your own style and not just follow what others have done or think you should do.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
WOW that looks good. If I end up getting a Limited I'm going to have to bring it to you lol. (y)

ichime

Reaction score
That could pass for a Tungsten or a special edition Ram. Awesome job!

19RamLimited

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Beautiful job. Looks fantastic. Made an already beautiful truck even better . I love that you didn’t go nuts.

Kaydee

Reaction score
Very nice but disappointed no feet showing in these photos, that was your signature, Now i don't believe it's yours.
I told you "no more feet" in my pictures .also took them in the afternoon when fully clothed..

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Great job, Love to see guys making their trucks special. You've got talent.

Users who are viewing this thread