5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mud guards/ Mud flaps - Non molded options?

suli

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of molded mud flaps/mu guards on ANY vehicle, they trap so much crap, whether mud or snow, they you can just "tap" them clean. (ie. tap it with your boot to knock the crud off).

I had a pair of who knows flat abs generics on my old Silverado that worked great. I have a set of RallyArmor that I custom fit on my Durango and they have worked well. Anyone know of any other brands to look at for simple flat ABS like mud flaps?

Synergy26

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? If so have a my pictures and review? They are called rockstar mud flaps and look pretty good. I wish they had more pictures of them on the truck though.

suli

Reaction score
I like these just for the fact that they are pre-drilled for the model of truck and can come just plain.

Actually, the company, AgriCover is prob who I'm getting my roll-up tonneau cover from. I had it on my old truck and it was awesome. I'd be interested if anyone has tried them out yet as well.

Has anyone tried these? If so have a my pictures and review? They are called rockstar mud flaps and look pretty good. I wish they had more pictures of them on the truck though.

jkm312

Reaction score
You may want to take a look at a set of Gatorback mud flaps. Very similar design features. That's what I bought, and would do it all over again without hesitation.

suli

Reaction score
I looked at the gatorbacks, I don't even need/want a pattern or design on it, just flat and plain. :)

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Gatorbacks actually work... and they have plain black if that's what you want, at a lower price.

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought some rubber sheets from eBay and bolted them on. All four pieces were around $25 shipped. Ignore the tires, it's the best pic I have to show the mud flaps.

Attachments

• 20200528_130755[1].jpg
    20200528_130755[1].jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread