5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Msrp Canada vs what you've paid.

Ness70

Reaction score
What kind of discount did you guys and up getting in Canada, I am in the middle of getting a 2020 Rebel Ecodiesel and was wondering what's out there besides the Factory rebates.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome , my Rebel had an MSRP of 74,000 and I got it for 54,000 but I bought mine in November and they had 2020’s on their lot with more coming in .

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Also look for dealer rebates, when I got mine it was around $1500(on top of factory rebate $8500) and also look for anything dealer is offering. I got a $500 gift card to use for parts/service. My dealer right now is offering a $500 gas card.

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
MSRP on my 2020 Sport was $71,225. My total after taxes was $56,625. My dealer was shady (Derrick Dodge in Edmonton, AB.) They have fake reviews online from current and former sales staff. Sales guy was an idiot. So was the finance girl. Asked what time zone I was in after I told her I was coming from the NWT. Only went thru with them because I was able to get mine cheaper there than anywhere else I tried. No rebates or anything like that so take that for what you will.

Optimus prime

Reaction score
Been looking around this month and mostly only seeing $2000 off ram sports and so far getting $5000 off a $73-75,000 sport Vs another dealer listing $7,723 off same sport model and it has no trailer hitch or spray in bed linear. Will see what the week brings though

Rexx

Reaction score
MSRP on my Limited was just over 90k.

Agreed to price before money down and trade in was 71K.

That was back at the end of February though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread