5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moulded Mud Flap install with Rear Wheel Liners

jcarcueva

Reaction score
Anyone install Husky/Weathertech mud flaps that have the rear wheel liners?

I've noticed that the wheel liner gets in the way of aligning the rear mud flaps.

I've read some posts where the mud flaps had to be trimmed and while some other post, people had no issues.

I'd be interested in tips/photos of your install.

George Bednar

Reaction score
Anyone install Husky/Weathertech mud flaps that have the rear wheel liners?

I've noticed that the wheel liner gets in the way of aligning the rear mud flaps.

I've read some posts where the mud flaps had to be trimmed and while some other post, people had no issues.

I'd be interested in tips/photos of your install.
I put the weathertech flaps on my 2019 Limited shortly after purchasing the truck. I had no issues what-so-ever. No trimming or interference with the wheel well liners. Total install took less the 20 minutes.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also put weathertechs on with liners and had zero issues, they fit perfect.

clazer

Reaction score
The only reason I trimmed my husky flaps was to clear the front tires. No other issues- easy install

79 300

Reaction score
I put on the Weathertechs and I have the rear wheelhouse liners. There were no problems whatsoever. They actually fit over the existing spats, so there is really no way to screw up the alignment.

RJS

Reaction score
No interference on my 19 Laramie with factory flares and wheel liner. The Husky rear flaps bolted right on and fit correctly. Be sure to use the protective film prior to installation.
Husky rear.jpg

deanno33

Reaction score
Installed weathertech guards today on 2022 bighorn with rear liners. They fit but the liners are in the way from the weathertechs seating all the way. The little factory splash guards don't seat all the way into the weathertech notch. Really can't notice but does bug me a little.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Husky mudguards on my truck with OMAC rear wheel liners. Zero issues, not triming required and they actually fit better with the wheel liners in place because there is more support when you drill out and install the extra screw provided that attaches to the wheel liners. PXL_20211203_214630966.jpg PXL_20211116_165901460.PORTRAIT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread