5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Book marking this, I need to decide on an aftermarket warranty soon. Kinda disappointed none of them I've seen so far will cover our back window frame cracks should I get it in the future. or paint, water leak intrusion, body seals, etc.
I see that glass is listed under the "What is not covered" section, but the cracked frame isn't glass...its plastic. Shouldn't that be covered?

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Looking to order a truck so may be in the market for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're happy to help when the time comes. We just need that vehicle to be marked sold in Stellantis' system by the selling dealership before we can sell the contract.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We are also in the beginning stages of developing a website which should streamline this experience and display our live pricing. It'll take a few months to get all the details ironed out, but once that is live it should help significantly.

daustin

Reaction score
We are also in the beginning stages of developing a website which should streamline this experience and display our live pricing. It'll take a few months to get all the details ironed out, but once that is live it should help significantly.
Email sent for quote.

Shives

Reaction score
I have a 2019 looking for a warranty on. Factory extension.. I’m still in the 3yr and 36. Barely.. so would like to do this asap. Who do I contact!?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Same for me, my basic 3yr/36k warranty is expiring at the end of June. I was going to go with Zeigler, but open to other options before I make the purchase.

I normally never get an extended warranty, usually because I don't keep a primary vehicle longer than 3-4 years, but for the first time in a long time, I have no urge to get another truck.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have a 2019 looking for a warranty on. Factory extension.. I’m still in the 3yr and 36. Barely.. so would like to do this asap. Who do I contact!?
Same for me, my basic 3yr/36k warranty is expiring at the end of June. I was going to go with Zeigler, but open to other options before I make the purchase.

I normally never get an extended warranty, usually because I don't keep a primary vehicle longer than 3-4 years, but for the first time in a long time, I have no urge to get another truck.
Email [email protected] and we can get you a quote or call the store at 515-999-2224 and ask for Maria and she can help out.

chadler76

Reaction score
This is legit and a great deal, purchased mine, $50 over dealer cost this week!!

Last edited:

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I received a pretty strong quote, slightly better than Ziegler, assuming it's the same Mopar warranty package, its pretty much settled for me.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I received a pretty strong quote, slightly better than Ziegler, assuming it's the same Mopar warranty package, its pretty much settled for me.
Yes, this is the same Mopar coverage any Stellantis dealer will offer.

Shives

Reaction score
Still no return quote. Can someone just post prices? I don’t know why all the secret emails need to be sent. Someone have an average? Thanks. Otherwise I guess I’ll just check Ziegler.

Did get an email asking for my Vin but that’s it so far.

U

User_3336

Still no return quote. Can someone just post prices? I don’t know why all the secret emails need to be sent. Someone have an average? Thanks. Otherwise I guess I’ll just check Ziegler.

Did get an email asking for my Vin but that’s it so far.
Might just be easier to just post your Year, Model, Miles, within manufacturer warranty?, over 12mos/12000 miles?, 4x4?, STATE vehicle is registered in, coverage wanted, and deductible preferred ...

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Vendor threads are not the place for debate. If you want to express your thoughts about extended warranties, start a thread in off-topic.

Shives

Reaction score
Would that be from the brochure at the first page? Are they the same?

But sure, I’ll play.

2019 RAM 1500 DT black out. 5.7 4x4. Masshole here! Would like a 5 year possibly, and 100 or 200 is fine. Like to see the price differences.

Users who are viewing this thread