5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Tow Hooks & Bezel Kit

StealthTech6

Reaction score
@AccessoryParts - How long does normally take to get orders out the door?

StealthTech6

Reaction score
They are going out this morning! Sorry, we got behind on Friday in meetings and didn't get them out sooner. I'll be attaching a tracking number to your order here shortly!
No worries, was just generally curious for this and future purchases. Its cold and snowy in PA, so won't be putting them on for a bit.

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered on Monday and received confirmation of the order but nothing on shipment, can I get an update, please?

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered on Monday and received confirmation of the order but nothing on shipment, can I get an update, please?
You don’t have tow hooks on your truck? Surprised I didn’t noticed that

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Free bump to the top...Just received mine yesterday, thanks for the great pricing and staying in touch on the delivery, will look to AP for future purchases. I'll post some post-install pics, now waiting on the paint I ordered... Daytona Yellow.

Jexx

Reaction score
Are these tow hooks OEM? I ordered some cheaper ones through Amazon and I sent them back, they were poor quality and very rough and pitted, I would gladly pay more to get something that looks like it came from the factory.

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
Are these tow hooks OEM? I ordered some cheaper ones through Amazon and I sent them back, they were poor quality and very rough and pitted, I would gladly pay more to get something that looks like it came from the factory.
Hey Jexx, yes they are Genuine OEM Mopar Tow Hooks. We've sold them to quite a few forum members already and I personally have them on my own 5th Gen Ram 1500 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread