5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Steps

RAMDJ

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone has put these steps on their rebel and their thoughts:

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 5.43.52 PM.png

Bookem

Reaction score
I have a friend who put these on his 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie and they look awesome. I'm wanting to put these on as well, but can not justify the cost at this time...saving for them because I think these look way better than the black tubular side steps that came with my rig.

NORMANDYMIKE

Reaction score
I received a set with my 2019 Crew last month. I like the wide stance and grip BUT I did not like the bed liner finish against my gloss black lower strip. I removed mine and purchased the other Mopar step that more closely matches the trim. I have a brand new set, in the box, FOR SALE in Middle Tennessee.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 140
Reaction score
The side steps look great! These are mopar, but not offered on factory trucks, right? Are they wheel to wheel?

I need side steps for mine but am a little confused about what is out there, what is stock, and what to get.

Creep0321

Reaction score
I received a set with my 2019 Crew last month. I like the wide stance and grip BUT I did not like the bed liner finish against my gloss black lower strip. I removed mine and purchased the other Mopar step that more closely matches the trim. I have a brand new set, in the box, FOR SALE in Middle Tennessee.
I’ll be moving just north of Nashville in April.... if you still have them I may take them off your hands.

PSHammer

Reaction score
Mopar Installed on a solid color:

Attachments

• 6AFC5683-4975-41DC-80C7-2E2D93C79B54.jpeg
    6AFC5683-4975-41DC-80C7-2E2D93C79B54.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 144
  • 486FD619-04E3-40A1-8EAD-B23E4C232BFB.jpeg
    486FD619-04E3-40A1-8EAD-B23E4C232BFB.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 141

NORMANDYMIKE

Reaction score
The side steps look great! These are mopar, but not offered on factory trucks, right? Are they wheel to wheel?

I need side steps for mine but am a little confused about what is out there, what is stock, and what to get.
Correct, They are Mopar Accessories order only. They are Cab Length. There are dozens of aftermarket options out there. I went with the other Mopar Accessories option 82215301ac as I think they look better on the lower stripe.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was looking hard at the mopar steps, I loved the look, preferred them to that "tube step" style.

I ended up going with these, these are Go Rhino RB10s.
Due to the price (Mid 300s, available a lot of places) I felt like I was taking a risk to be honest, I thought they were going to possibly feel on the cheap or thin side?
They're very solid, I was pleasantly surprised.

This is the non-bedliner standard finish, which I opted for, literally due to what happened to NormandyMike from Tennessee and his mopar steps with the bedliner finish! I have your rebel's paint options (looks great man), and I opted for these.

Attachments

• RB102.png
    RB102.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 104

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
Do you have pics of the new ones on the truck. I have the same one and I'd be interested to see what they look like. I have been through 2 sets of damaged/wrong part Go Rhino's and I'm looking for other options now.

NORMANDYMIKE

Reaction score
Do you have pics of the new ones on the truck. I have the same one and I'd be interested to see what they look like. I have been through 2 sets of damaged/wrong part Go Rhino's and I'm looking for other options now.
Only have this one. Took them off right away.

Attachments

• IMG_1888.jpg
    IMG_1888.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 68

NORMANDYMIKE

Reaction score
Pic of the new ones you put on after you took off the Mopar ones I meant?
These are the standard Mopar that you can order with the truck or thru the Parts Dept and on line. Not the best pic but hope this helps. I chose these after visiting dealers and seeing them as ordered options on existing stock trucks. These are more of a flat design and the finish matches the mud guards, wheel trim & bumper material.

IMG_2047.jpg

robe2388

Reaction score
Correct, They are Mopar Accessories order only. They are Cab Length. There are dozens of aftermarket options out there. I went with the other Mopar Accessories option 82215301ac as I think they look better on the lower stripe.
Mike how much are you selling the steps for? Might take them if the price and shipping to Miami is right. Thank you.

NORMANDYMIKE

Reaction score
Mike how much are you selling the steps for? Might take them if the price and shipping to Miami is right. Thank you.
Thanks for your interest, I am keeping the sale to local only...I have checked on shipping for other members and found UPS Ground to be to expensive ($200 90lbs & oversize packaging) to make it worth while for buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread