5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar rubber truck bed mat

RBJ

Reaction score
I own a 2021 RAM 1500 DT (6 lug nuts) Limited Longhorn with both the RamBox storage system AND the Multi-Function Tailgate (MFT). It's a Crew Cab with the short bed (5' 7").

Most, if not all, other brands’ rubber bed mats will NOT fit a RAM with both RamBox and MFT.

I am interested in finding out if the Mopar truck bed mat is a precision cut drop-in for a RAM 1500 with the configuration described above.

Please advise if anyone has purchased this Bed Mat and if it’s a precision fit.
Have you purchased the Mopar bed mat?

Mopar’s website: 2021 Ram 1500 5.7L HEMI V8 4WD Limited Longhorn Crew Cab Bed Mat for 5' 7 Beds - 82215784AB | Libertyville IL

Bed Mat For 5' 7 Beds​

Part Number: 82215784AB
$151.20 (discount price).

MikeyHo808

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I own a 2021 RAM 1500 DT (6 lug nuts) Limited Longhorn with both the RamBox storage system AND the Multi-Function Tailgate (MFT). It's a Crew Cab with the short bed (5' 7").

Most, if not all, other brands’ rubber bed mats will NOT fit a RAM with both RamBox and MFT.

I am interested in finding out if the Mopar truck bed mat is a precision cut drop-in for a RAM 1500 with the configuration described above.

Please advise if anyone has purchased this Bed Mat and if it’s a precision fit.
Have you purchased the Mopar bed mat?

Mopar’s website: 2021 Ram 1500 5.7L HEMI V8 4WD Limited Longhorn Crew Cab Bed Mat for 5' 7 Beds - 82215784AB | Libertyville IL

Bed Mat For 5' 7 Beds​

Part Number: 82215784AB
$151.20 (discount price).
I own this mat. It is a precision fit for a standard bed. It has the cut outs for the wells, and the tailgate mat is a one pc. that gets screwed down I under the existing screws in the tailgate. This mat will not work with your bed.

RBJ

Reaction score
I own this mat. It is a precision fit for a standard bed. It has the cut outs for the wells, and the tailgate mat is a one pc. that gets screwed down I under the existing screws in the tailgate. This mat will not work with your bed.
Thanks, that’s what I was afraid of despite Mopar claiming otherwise. I appreciate your advice.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I don't have one of these, but I've read that others in your shoes have just gone with that bed mat and cut off the flaps that go in front and behind the wheel well.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Get a Deezee 4x8 universal mat. The width is correct for the Rambox beds. Mark and cut the length down. For the tailgate.. I guess you can get another section and cut and trace one yourself and split it where the mft seam is and mount it to the tailgate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread