5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar performance parts

Username1

Reaction score
Hello everyone there's a couple threads covering some of the parts im asking about however they're old and strayed off topic so I wanted to start a fresh thread to see if there's any updates. I have a 19 ram 1500 rebel quad cab and wanted to know if anyone knows when MOPAR (not any aftermarket companies) will be coming out with performance upgrades such as cold air intake or the ram airflow intake, exhaust upgrades, lifts(for the quad cab) and other such goodies?

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last was posted the intake will be out 'in a couple of months' and they person was offered a 'deeply discounted' price of just over $700.

billyraff

Reaction score
As Gondul said, other threads have reported the mopar ram air intake will come out in early February at a "discounted price" of around 726.. msrp over 900. I think we all would like to stay with the Mopar parts for our rams, but sadly they are usually way overpriced in the performance category. I waited awhile for more info on the RAM air kit because of it being mopar and how it looks.. but likely will end up with AFE.

Users who are viewing this thread