5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar parts shipping is a joke!

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
Was going to order mud flaps and the blacked out rear Badge, they wanted $41 to ship fed ex ground, and an eye popping $182.70 for 2 day shipping, what a joke.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curious why you wouldn't order through a dealer? I got mopar splash guards for my 16' Rebel from a dealer and paid $5 more than online... and didn't have to wait by the mailbox.

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
Moparpartsonline.com did not order the parts, will check with the dealer.

cjgerson

Reaction score
Yeah im pretty sure that site is a dealer that is located in the New York area. Its not actually the official mopar store. They will give you good discounts below MSRP, but shipping is typically higher. If you contact them they may be able to help with shipping costs.

Here is the official mopar online store front, but they don't have any 2019 RAM 1500 parts/accessories yet: https://www.moparestore.com/#/landingPage

Cattail cruncher

Reaction score
That is where I got my hood badges, just orderd the flaps. Going to keep a eye out for the rear black badge.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MoparOnlineParts has a free shipping coupon code...I've used them. All 4 mudflaps for just under $91 shipped. Great deal if you ask me!

Code is fs2020

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think it might be over $50 worth of stuff? I can't find the email where they gave me that code.

Users who are viewing this thread