5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar intake.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Didn't see a performance section so I'll just post here lol. Anyone heard of anything for the mopar intake for the 19's? Can't wait to put one on my rebel but haven't seen any anywhere.

jamesfg

Reaction score
I'm a betting man and I guarantee that no one is releasing any new items for the 5th gen until after SEMA. What's out on the market is what we are stuck with until the beginning of November.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm a betting man and I guarantee that no one is releasing any new items for the 5th gen until after SEMA. What's out on the market is what we are stuck with until the beginning of November.
Good point. Can anyone go to Sema?

jamesfg

Reaction score
Negative, you gotta have an automotive vehicle industry hook up and the last time I went I vaguely remember passes were like $60

Ram19Va

Reaction score
There is going to be a RAM Air intake for our trucks. Can't wait.
2019-Ram-1500-with-Mopar-Accessories-02.jpg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I of course am so looking forward to adding this to my build when it actaullay is available for purchase.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Spoke with One dealer and even though they have a part number, there is no clear indication of arrival or cost as of yet.

Hackmunch

Reaction score
Looks like a vararam. Rumor has it they work very well

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anybody have an update on either vararam or RAM intakes for etorques?
Still not on the market yet. But regardless, Afe has an intake coming out early winter for the 2019 ram that should fit with ease. I might just jump on that one. The ram intake looks too big and clunky for my taste

Users who are viewing this thread