5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Factory Sub Woofer Upgrade Kit?

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score

mjmike

Reaction score
Do you think Mopar will eventually make a kit for the new model?

grooves12

Reaction score
Do you think Mopar will eventually make a kit for the new model?

They might, but there isn't a natural place for it to sit like there was in the outgoing model. Maybe in the stock spot for the upgraded sound systems? However, that requires a lot of disassembly for a bolt-in kit.

Yedi

Reaction score
Let us know how it goes.

I don't like mine as well

Here ya go. works, but needs more power. my next step is adding an amp to this setup and it should be good. Been looking at underseat boxes and just cant justify losing that space, and having to cut up factory floor liner to be able to remove it and clean it

deanfx

Reaction score
Kicker released this kit for the last generation F150's. Very easy install and was worth its weight in gold. I hope Mopar/Kicker does something like this for the DT's.

ya3coub

Reaction score
Kicker released this kit for the last generation F150's. Very easy install and was worth its weight in gold. I hope Mopar/Kicker does something like this for the DT's.

I hope they do,
I'm not into playing allot with the subs but looking for some easy straight dedicated product

Users who are viewing this thread