5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Buy 3 Tires Get one Free

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads up that Mopar is doing the buy 3 get one free promotion the month of October. I was ready to order tires online to have here before my pickup shows up the end of the month. Figured I may as well check with my dealer (who is usually way higher on accessories) and they beat everywhere I check with by $400+ dollars for 285/55r22 Toyo open country AT3's.

dmitryDS

Reaction score
I see following legal there:
*Excludes tire sizes over 18 inches.

Did you get this promotion for your 22's?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just to give everyone a heads up that Mopar is doing the buy 3 get one free promotion the month of October. I was ready to order tires online to have here before my pickup shows up the end of the month. Figured I may as well check with my dealer (who is usually way higher on accessories) and they beat everywhere I check with by $400+ dollars for 285/55r22 Toyo open country AT3's.
When I have seen this in the past, Discount Tire would always match, or beat, the MOPAR offer. I would much rather get tires from DT than my dealer any way.

Fuel_Sport

Reaction score
I see following legal there:
*Excludes tire sizes over 18 inches.

Did you get this promotion for your 22's?
I did get it for my 22s. Also a friend of mine also got the deal on his 20s.
When I have seen this in the past, Discount Tire would always match, or beat, the MOPAR offer. I would much rather get tires from DT than my dealer any way.
I do not have a discount tire near me. Even so I find it hard to believe them dropping down over $600 off there current price on the same tire/size.

dmitryDS

Reaction score

I do not have a discount tire near me. Even so I find it hard to believe them dropping down over $600 off there current price on the same tire/size.
That's interesting, which tires specifically did you get? If you don't mind me asking

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score

They did for me.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Discount Tire usually only matches "non sale" prices. So they probably wouldn't match it. I don't have one near me either but I have purchased from them before. They're 0% financing credit card has been nice. I've used it for 2 wheel and tire packages on previous vehicles.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What is the actual website, seeing that there are so many mopar sites.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Discount Tire usually only matches "non sale" prices. So they probably wouldn't match it. I don't have one near me either but I have purchased from them before. They're 0% financing credit card has been nice. I've used it for 2 wheel and tire packages on previous vehicles.
They have done this for me twice. Bring in a competitors ad, or show them a website, and they have always matched it dollar for dollar without question.

HEMIJAKE

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They have done this for me twice. Bring in a competitors ad, or show them a website, and they have always matched it dollar for dollar without question.
Oh nice! good to know. I tried it once with my side by side tires and they wouldn't honor it. I found a 20% off coupon through the other site so it worked out in the long run. Still good people to work with. I plan on replacing these truck tires with them when it comes time.

Users who are viewing this thread