5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar bed extender question

mesojim

Reaction score
Does anyone have the mopar bed extender like this one? I need a favor, The 2019 does not have the 3 factory dimples where you are supposed to drill to mount the brackets. Can someone give the the measurement of the location of the bottom hole or if you don't have the bed extender, can you give me the location of the bottom dimple? Approximate location in bottom picture. TIA!!!

Attachments

• bed2.jpg
    bed2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3725.JPG
    IMG_3725.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 150

Rammerhead

Reaction score
For anyone with a bed extender and bed liner.... this is a MASSIVE help! Thank you so much for posting the dimensions. I was able to get things drilled in and set up to near perfection because of your reply.

Thank you!

I believe the instructions say to place the Template directly on the rubber stops, which is what I did.

Here are the approximate measurements:

View attachment 20065

spencerclift21

Reaction score
This was a huge help for me as well. The extender went right on with no issues. Thank you for the pictures!
390b7ffe4393097daad28ccc8b98f4c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread