5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modifiable scan program? Etc

THFD334

Reaction score
Hey all, sorry if I am reinventing a thread. I searched and didn’t find anything prior to… Just wondering if there’s any program out there like the forscan (Ford) program to diagnose and possibly modify minor changes on a 2019 ram 1500 Big Horn. Also another question I have, is there anyway to do the global windows with the key fob? I am new to the ram world and have a lot of questions. I have the Uconnect 8.4 inch screen version 4 I believe.
Also, has anyone had good luck with an Apple CarPlay wireless adapter? Hooked into the key controlled usb on the dash?
Also… is there an NFC in the truck? I’m assuming so because of the key fobs but…. Thanks again.

OCD Solutions

Reaction score
Here are 86 pages of info on AlfaOBD for programming the Ram with internal links on how to do everything possible on the ram.

There are multiple threads on the Wireless carplay too but this is the one I am following.

I've had my Carlinkit 3.0 since Feb 2022 and haven't had a single issue other than having to unplug it if I actually want to connect to my WiFi hotspot.

Users who are viewing this thread