5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMB Carplay Box. Watch youtube/netflix on OEM screen

Carlos.33193

Reaction score
Yes, it works. There's a few threads about it already. It's a little slow, but does what it's supposed to.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Holy price point Batman. I was excited to check this out until I saw that.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Those multi media boxes are normally pretty expensive

Georgiasdawg

Reaction score
I've had one for about 2 years now and love it!!! It can be a little slow but most of the time I use my phone as a hotspot and have no issues with buffering.

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any users have a photo of the screen format while it’s working? For subscriptions like Netflix you need something else to add to it or does it act like a Roku box per say?

sppb32

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this? I’ve been thinking about getting it whenever my Ram gets here. Looks pretty cool, you can watch pretty much anything on your screen, and all you need is internet connection.

MMB 11 Plus CarPlay Box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the one i have (Magic Box) but with a different brand name. it's cool, i like mine, yes you can use your smart Phone's hot spot,

Csjumper2003

Reaction score
I don’t understand why these things are so expensive. Especially now. There are a lot of these devices all around. Sub 200 range. And these 300 plus ones are for the most part exactly the same.

Jason605

Reaction score
Youtube would be nice, and I could watch my favorite Netflix show "He's expecting" while driving on the highway.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It it wasn’t so expensive I’d consider it since i like to stream certain podcast while I’m traveling but not for this price. Ill just continue sitting my Ipad mini I’m the console phone holder thing. Plus the resolution sucks compared to the tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got CarPlay AI on Amazon for like $130 and there was $30 off coupon. Works ok.

Velocity

Reaction score
I got the Stream To Your Car 11 Pro. It works well for streaming and mirroring the iPhone, but I have had some general problems that make me not use it. In use the trucks Wifi and it doesn’t buffer or anything with Netflix or YouTube on. It can get hot quick if you try to hide it and it doesn’t get much air flow. I have left it plugged in when I turned my truck off before and several times when I get back in my truck I have no XM signal, no GPS signal and the system is quirky. It’s never done that unless the unit is plugged in when the truck is started. I still keep it in my truck in case I want to use it.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Do these multimedia AI boxes play anything besides netflix and youtube?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I was able to load direct tv now/stream and MLB.tv onto mine..works fine.
Cool thx. I’d like to get one, but don’t like the price. Maybe there’s a more cost effective model out there that does the same thing. Anyone know?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Cool thx. I’d like to get one, but don’t like the price. Maybe there’s a more cost effective model out there that does the same thing. Anyone know?
Around $200 is the cheapest I could fine.
I have a device, it's an older version of Android and costed $220

Users who are viewing this thread