5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dark Horse Gets Darker

Reaction score
Well, nothing too major but got a couple of upgrades done today.

I reversed my tires and put the black walls out, replaced the lug nuts with 5 sets of McGard polished black lugs, swapped the hideous antenna for a 7" black stubby and added Wadestar blind spot mirrors.

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Mirrors.jpg

Front tinting, gatorback mud flaps (getting rid of the dealership propaganda) and single to dual exhaust swap comes next week.

Reaction score
Finally time for an update.

Getting my chrome exhaust tips powder coated took considerably longer than I anticipated. However, they look awesome.

20220910_133500.jpg

Here they are mounted after the exhaust swap (Pentastar V6 single to Hemi 5.7L takeoff).

20220910_191421.jpg

Got rid of the dealership propaganda (mudflaps) and went with some gator-backs with gunmetal plate.

20220910_142524.jpg

Added a little hitch cover LED bling. Now the chrome hitch pin needs to be replaced with a black one.

20220910_191448.jpg

And lastly, tinted front driver and passenger windows.

20220910_191252.jpg

Still to come are smoked tail lights, 3rd brake light, fog lights and license plate lights as well as tailgate assist.

Reaction score
Had a productive weekend. Added smoked tail lights, 3rd brake light and fog lights as well as LED license plate lights, smoked headlight covers and a tailgate assist.

Side.jpg

Front After.jpg

Rear Off.jpg

Rear On.jpg

LED.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread