5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Met Craig and have a review of Koons in Northern Virginia.

m.hamner

Reaction score
Met Craig in person on Monday 5/9 and it was good meeting him.

I did my first factory order of a Ram 1500 through Craig Benner and Bella back in late February from Koons CJDR (Tyson's Corner, in Northern Virginia). I had shopped quite a few of the higher volume dealers across the eastern seaboard (including Mark Dodge) and not only did these guys come out the lowest, they also happened to be the closest to where I lived too!

Showed up at my appointment time, was greeted by Craig, handed off to Bella who's part of his team and she walked me to the truck to test drive and inspect as well as go through all the features of the truck if I had questions. (I had none, due to this forum). Then was offered cilajet, which I was happy to take because my neighbor has it on his two year old rebel and it still looks showroom new even though he hasn't waxed it.

Went upstairs after the first hour to finance. Brought my own financing through several of my resources, and I can't believe it but the finance guys also beat out my own options. That's a first. They sold me a few extras at the end that I was already looking at, but no one was pushy or hurried me and they met or beat the prices I came with (They even beat what Ziegler was offering by a little). Everything they promised at the time of order remained the same or better at take home. There were no double charges or bogus fees and I believe I got the best deal I absolutely could have for my set of variables.

So, I'd say out of all the cars I've bought so far, this has been my favorite experience.

Thanks Craig!

Attachments

• IMG_3215.jpeg
    IMG_3215.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 75

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score

I did my first factory order of a Ram 1500 through Craig Benner and Bella back in late February from Koons CJDR (Tyson's Corner, in Northern Virginia). I had shopped quite a few of the higher volume dealers across the eastern seaboard (including Mark Dodge) and not only did these guys come out the lowest, they also happened to be the closest to where I lived too!

Showed up at my appointment time, was greeted by Craig, handed off to Bella who's part of his team and she walked me to the truck to test drive and inspect as well as go through all the features of the truck if I had questions. (I had none, due to this forum). Then was offered cilajet, which I was happy to take because my neighbor has it on his two year old rebel and it still looks showroom new even though he hasn't waxed it.

Went upstairs after the first hour to finance. Brought my own financing through several of my resources, and I can't believe it but the finance guys also beat out my own options. That's a first. They sold me a few extras at the end that I was already looking at, but no one was pushy or hurried me and they met or beat the prices I came with (They even beat what Ziegler was offering by a little). Everything they promised at the time of order remained the same or better at take home. There were no double charges or bogus fees and I believe I got the best deal I absolutely could have for my set of variables.

So, I'd say out of all the cars I've bought so far, this has been my favorite experience.

Thanks Craig!
Thank you very much! ENJOY!!!

Gary2920

Reaction score

Thanks Craig!
Hello, I'm considering ordering a 3500 DRW Tradesman and here in Pittsburgh. I've heard a lot of Koons and wonder how your deal shook out? How did Craig price you? Invoice? + or - ? Thanks much!

m.hamner

Reaction score
Hello, I'm considering ordering a 3500 DRW Tradesman and here in Pittsburgh. I've heard a lot of Koons and wonder how your deal shook out? How did Craig price you? Invoice? + or - ? Thanks much!
6% under invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread