5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Meet The 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition:
Ram's Longhorn Trim, Turns A Decade Old...

LimitedLonghorn5.jpg

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
RAM Officially Announces 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition:
Package Available On Select Limited Longhorn Models...

2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition (2).jpg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice but why do they keep talking about these bright pedal kits yet there’s never any photos of them ? :(

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Nice but why do they keep talking about these bright pedal kits yet there’s never any photos of them ? :(
Probably because they don't have them and have not been installing them. :unsure: I have a 2021 Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition and my truck does not have the bright metal pedals not does it have chrome bodyside molding. At first I thought that was because I ordered mine before they had decided what was going to be included in the package (ordered July 13) but the package details were available back in August so I'm not sure why my build sheet does not include them. I'm beginning to think that Ram got ahead of themselves and put out a package that doesn't have all the parts.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. I totally agree with this and I’m sure they did not adjust the selling cost to reflect not including these pieces. Does your interior look like what’s in the OP posting ?

Rambunktious

Reaction score
^^^. I totally agree with this and I’m sure they did not adjust the selling cost to reflect not including these pieces. Does your interior look like what’s in the OP posting ?
Yes, mine has the Mountain Brown interior, which is really amazing. Suede leather all over the place, and the contrast stitching. It's a beautiful interior. Too bad it doesn't have the bright metal pedals. That would really complete the look... :ROFLMAO:

redbranch

Reaction score
I jut picked mine up a couple weeks ago. The only disappointing thing to me (and something they really could have done better) are the inserts on the door panels above the arm rests. They are vinyl with fake printed/embossed stitching made to look like stitched leather...and they do look obviously fake. Seriously, I think they could have spent the extra few bucks (maybe $75 per truck) to keep with the upscale and classy interior, but they went WalMart on that part. ;) Other than that, I adore my truck!!

PorBoy

Reaction score
Any photos so we can see what you are referring to please ?

joefriendly

Reaction score
I have one ordered!! Loaded with ecodiesel and 3.92 rear end. i have 2014 ecodiesel long horn love it ! 140,000 miles still runs great! But i change the oil every 6000 miles! My second long horn!!!

PorBoy

Reaction score
Great, did they give you an eta on when you’ll have it ?

Mersereau427

Reaction score
The first time I saw that trim panel I thought the same thing: "It's printed on there, how cheesy!" I don't remember where I read this, but that is actually real leather and the design is laser etched into it. I still think it should've been embroidered, but I feel a little better knowing it isn't printed. BTW, don't ever scrub it! Our driver's door had a spot on it and I wiped it with a damp microfiber and the design turned dark. I thought it would eventually dry out and go back the the original color, but it didn't. I tried using an acrylic paint to touch it up, and it'll work fine once I mix a satisfactory color match. I painted it on the etched design and wiped it with a damp lint-free wipe. The color stays in the etching, and it looks okay from a normal viewing distance. Put it under a microscope and yeah, it doesn't look factory.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1614286368131.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1614286368131.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 50

ttam1985

Reaction score
RAM Officially Announces 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition:
Package Available On Select Limited Longhorn Models...

View attachment 71024

Very nice Bob-Matt Brown

86grand

Reaction score
It would have been nice to badge all of them with 10th anniversary. I didn't want the MFT or chrome bumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread