5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Media Playback is driving me crazy

els4panthers

Reaction score
I listen to a variety of apps from my phone for music, podcasts, audiobooks, etc.. My problem is when i'm listening to whatever app and receive a text is switches to a different app. So i'll be riding down the road jamming to tunes, receive a text, hit ignore or listen and afterwards it will start playing an audiobook or podcast from a different app. I would say its my phone but i don't have this problem in other vehicles. Does this happen to anyone else? Any advice?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I listen to a variety of apps from my phone for music, podcasts, audiobooks, etc.. My problem is when i'm listening to whatever app and receive a text is switches to a different app. So i'll be riding down the road jamming to tunes, receive a text, hit ignore or listen and afterwards it will start playing an audiobook or podcast from a different app. I would say its my phone but i don't have this problem in other vehicles. Does this happen to anyone else? Any advice?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Are you trying to use Apple CarPlay, or Android Auto?

Alison
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread