5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map update?

Zinger

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the latest map version is? I looked last night and mine says Q217. Do we get any updates within a certain time period for free?

Rich

Reaction score
I see the same thing, and when going to the driveuconnect.com web site to check, it only goes up to 2017 vehicles!!!!

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
When there is one available it's not free usually cost around $149. That's why I like my $75 Garmin free updates for life.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That map update fee is the biggest scam. That should come for free considering you’re already overpaying for the nav feature. I purposely didn’t get nav in this truck for that reason. Just use my phone. Not sure why they have to rip people off like that. Most things I don’t mind paying for but that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That and paying $7 for a pretzel at Disney

Reaction score
That map update fee is the biggest scam. That should come for free considering you’re already overpaying for the nav feature. I purposely didn’t get nav in this truck for that reason. Just use my phone. Not sure why they have to rip people off like that. Most things I don’t mind paying for but that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That and paying $7 for a pretzel at Disney
Android Auto and Waze FTW. I haven't used my factory nav once yet.

Users who are viewing this thread