5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manage All Access Account

Warweasel

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to actually log into their SiriusXM All Access account through the radio in the truck? Either the button to do it is grayed out (truck in park and ignition on) or I've gotten to the log in screen, entered my name, phone number and zip as requested, hit enter and it just recycles endlessly back to the same three fields again. What am I doing wrong?

bmarcurella

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to actually log into their SiriusXM All Access account through the radio in the truck? Either the button to do it is grayed out (truck in park and ignition on) or I've gotten to the log in screen, entered my name, phone number and zip as requested, hit enter and it just recycles endlessly back to the same three fields again. What am I doing wrong?

@Warweasel Check my post about it. I bet your NAV doesn't work correctly either.

Warweasel

Reaction score
Everything else seems to work correctly. That's pretty much the only problem that I'm having with the Uconnect.

Users who are viewing this thread