5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lt 285/60r20 1500 North edition

Swifty3565

Reaction score
I have a 2020 1500 North edition. My plan is to install the Falken Wildpeak a/t 3w in a Lt285/60r20. I will put the Bilstein 5100's on, set at the 1 inch mark. I don't have a real need to level the truck and I would like to avoid swapping out the upper control arms. Is this feasible? Will they rub? Has anyone done something like this?

Swifty3565

Reaction score
So guess what I'm asking above is this. By lifting the front end 1 inch that should essentially be a 2 inch total lift to the front. Is that enough for the above mentioned 285/60r20's fit with no rubbing?

2020SD

Reaction score
Just do the 2 inch spacer then. Unless you plan on off roading a lot it's a waste of money and time to go that route.

Nels

Reaction score
So guess what I'm asking above is this. By lifting the front end 1 inch that should essentially be a 2 inch total lift to the front. Is that enough for the above mentioned 285/60r20's fit with no rubbing?
That should be enough clearance. I put same size on my Laramie that has 2" leveling kit on otherwise stock suspension. The only rubbing is in reverse at full **** and hitting a bump. Not really a concern at all for me.

Users who are viewing this thread