5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowering rear to level with front

HemiLife23

Reaction score
I have 2021 1500 Limited with air suspension. I see that everyone is leveling by raising the front but I’m wanting to level my truck by lowering the rear to the front in aero mode. Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep..there are a few threads on it. You could get adjustable links that will bring it down. Just be aware that your ride quality may suffer. I recall reading that in aero mode, you're close to the bump stops so you may bottom out on larger bumps.

wsutard1

Reaction score
I have 2021 1500 Limited with air suspension. I see that everyone is leveling by raising the front but I’m wanting to level my truck by lowering the rear to the front in aero mode. Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t do it. I just tried using leveling links. The links work, but you can only go about 1/2” before you start to experience system errors when using the entry/exit mode. I found that it wasn’t enough drip to warrant the cost.

The system will only lower so far down, if you are too low it will refuse to finish entry/exit mode, pump back up and then turn on tire jack mode which disables the system until you reenable.

Users who are viewing this thread