5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Plug & Play Upgraded Horn

brawler1588

Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I have done stuff to the truck but today while driving on a side road another car came on my side of the road and with 2 kids in the car pounded on the horn but looking for something that is plug and play and is bad a$$. Thanks for helping and hope everyone is staying safe.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s funny that you mention this as my wife also commented about how this truck should have more of an aggressive horn sound. The only thing I’ve found so far are the train horns.

STR

Reaction score
OEM horn is weak. Used it for the first time at a drive-up commencement celebration and we all just looked at each other and laughed.

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
Air horns can be a pretty easy install, and plug-and-play.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
I also am looking for a new horn and I like the Hella horns, but I can’t seem to see a picture of the back side and look at the connection.

also thought that I could simply keep the existing and just add the hella ones by splicing in.

rotts4u

Reaction score
horn blasters.com its not a drop in but it is perhaps the most fun of any mod you can do to your Ram
Of course this assumes you are a juvenile like me

Skater

Reaction score
horn blasters.com its not a drop in but it is perhaps the most fun of any mod you can do to your Ram
Of course this assumes you are a juvenile like me
Of course this assumes you are a juvenile like me you say?

Look to the left < over there at my avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread