5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockpick anyone have experience?

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did something like this with my Corvette. It was cool at the first, but every update resulted in less capability. It was an expensive lesson—and it took far more than 25 minutes to install and program... more like a day.

Already lockpick has the following NOTE: Beginning with software version IOS9, APPLE has blocked many of the video mirroring functions of their phones and ipads so that they only work with Apple purchased products, ex. (Apple TV). Services such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. cannot be mirrored to another source.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have this on my 2011 but it was more to just be able to watch dvds on road trips. (Not the driver the occupants)

19BlkRam

Reaction score
I have this on my 2011 but it was more to just be able to watch dvds on road trips. (Not the driver the occupants)

That is the goal, hopefully something will come up in the future but in no real rush as there are other things to stay busy modding lol.

Thanks for the reply

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Keep your eye on Customtronix. Way nicer than coastal tech. I use it for front camera and Apple TV in another dodge product.

Adrianp89

Reaction score
Had it in my 2013, swapped it for the PAC version once that was released. Had occasional functional errors with it, the PAC piece was much more functional and worked 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread