5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LKA / Auto high beam no longer work

ebrown86

Reaction score
I have a 22 ram longhorn, bought it from dealership with 6 inch lift. Driving home the dash lit up. Dealer replaced the DSAM module but now the lane keep assist and the auto high beam will not calibrate. Can it be calibrated again or would I have to restore to factory height again to get it all to work again.
Was working fine for the last year with the lift kit.

I have a 22 ram longhorn, bought it from dealership with 6 inch lift. Driving home the dash lit up. Dealer replaced the DSAM module but now the lane keep assist and the auto high beam will not calibrate. Can it be calibrated again or would I have to restore to factory height again to get it all to work again.
Was working fine for the last year with the lift kit.
I've heard that a lift that tall will cause issues.

don't trust your park assist either. I read about this somewhere after a fault these things not working on a lifted truck higher than the 2-inch Mopar one. I cannot remember where I read about this at though as that was early in my ram research for a new truck before I ordered mine. but somebody had the same issues with a larger lift and the auto headlights dimmer, park assist, and the fancy cruise control would not work after a fault of some sort. even tried to recalibrate it and they had a lot of problems getting the truck to take the recalibration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back