5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Livernois Tuner and tunes 2019 Ram

Dodgehemi0

Reaction score
Anyone use these guys for your ram? I used them for my EcoBoost they where good.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They definitely have a good name in the Ecoboost world. Had a tune on my 2013 Taurus SHO that was great.

In the NA world they don't seem to have the same love. Several threads on other forums if you do a search.

Firebird

Reaction score
They are excellent with the eco boost, haven’t seen anything on the Ram

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hemi tuning—- Big 4– Sean-Hemifever/moes performance. Jay/Greene Racing. Ryan/FRPtuning. Matt/DemonMotorsports
I’m sure others out there very solid.

All research I’ve done last few years. These are the best of the best out there In the hemi industry. From customer service to dialed in tunes. I can’t say I’ve heard anything bad about any of them.

Dodgehemi0

Reaction score
Hemi tuning—- Big 4– Sean-Hemifever/moes performance. Jay/Greene Racing. Ryan/FRPtuning. Matt/DemonMotorsports
I’m sure others out there very solid.

All research I’ve done last few years. These are the best of the best out there In the hemi industry. From customer service to dialed in tunes. I can’t say I’ve heard anything bad about any of them.
Thanks
For the info

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread