5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line-X or Rhino liner spray in

St Pete Ron

Reaction score
I just got my 19 Bighorn, my last ram had the bedlinen in it and I am thinking the line-X or Rhino spray in liner. Any thoughts or ideas on this? I live in the Tampa bay area.

CharlieP

Reaction score
I just got my 19 Bighorn, my last ram had the bedlinen in it and I am thinking the line-X or Rhino spray in liner. Any thoughts or ideas on this? I live in the Tampa bay area.
Ron: I have had both and prefer the Linex with the extra UV coating, the linex has a finer texture compare to the Rhino. both hold up well just the Linex will not Fade.

Last edited:

LuckyWelds

Reaction score
I went with Line-X ultra down my rocker panels (standard line-x with the UV protection) and Line-X premium in the bed since I beat the hell out of it.
I'll end up with the ultra on the front and rear bumper as well I believe in the near future.

Checkairspeed

Reaction score
I’ve had the Line X in 3 other trucks. Very good product and warranty.

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with Rhino Liner mostly because I know the owner of the shop that does it. I am very happy with it although it is a bit rough on cargo. I believe Line X is a bit smoother and gives you more options and color choices.

romean

Reaction score
I am gonna say go with Line-x. I've done the Line-x twice in the past with good experience.
I just did a rhino liner on my new big horn and the quality is crap. I had the dealer do it for me before I picked up the truck. They left drips and globs all over the place, they did not prep it properly so I actually have peeling already. I have owned the truck for 3 weeks now and I am on week 2 of waiting for rhino to warranty the work and have a local dealer redo the job. Their customer service sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread