5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited w/ Off Road package

wsutard1

Reaction score
Limited with the Off Road package uses the air suspension as the 1” lift. On a standard limited there are 5 air settings.
Off road 2
Off road 1
Normal
Aero
Entry/load

On a Limited with Off Road there are 4 settings.
Off Road
Normal
Aero
Entry/Load

I believe all they did was set Off Road 1 as normal to achieve the 1” lift the Off Road package.

Just documenting this since I didn’t see it anywhere in the forums.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Limited with the Off Road package uses the air suspension as the 1” lift. On a standard limited there are 5 air settings.
Off road 2
Off road 1
Normal
Aero
Entry/load

On a Limited with Off Road there are 4 settings.
Off Road
Normal
Aero
Entry/Load

I believe all they did was set Off Road 1 as normal to achieve the 1” lift the Off Road package.

Just documenting this since I didn’t see it anywhere in the forums.
This has been much discussed, but mainly in 2018-‘19. Anyway, you are correct. For any non-Rebel with air suspension and ORG, there are 4 modes.

wsutard1

Reaction score
This has been much discussed, but mainly in 2018-‘19. Anyway, you are correct. For any non-Rebel with air suspension and ORG, there are 4 modes.
Ahh. Did a search but for Limited. Forgot air is on other models.

dxdx

Reaction score
Ahh. Is there a way to get the non-ORG normal "Aero" height? I have Limited + ORG

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ahh. Is there a way to get the non-ORG normal "Aero" height? I have Limited + ORG
It is normal already. All the ORG does is eliminate normal and then make OR1 the new “normal”. Everything else is the same as a non ORG truck.

Users who are viewing this thread