5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited Level 1 Equip Grp - Discrepancies

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
I'm searching dealer inventory, trying to find the "unicorn" truck that I want (specific options). One of my must-haves is the Level 1 Equipment Group in the Limited trim. I've noticed that the contents of the Level 1 Equipment Group seem to be all over the place. Sometimes it includes SiriusXM 360L and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it includes Surround View and sometimes it doesn't (regardless of the towing mirrors). Sometimes it includes ventilated rear seats and sometimes it doesn't. Are some of these features late-availability, and some of these trucks earlier builds? Or are the window stickers inconsistent? Many of these trucks are upwards of 50 miles away from me, and I don't want to drive to see if it it doesn't have the features I want. I've called the dealers and they don't seem to have any idea what I'm talking about. I can't be the only one that's noticed this, so I figured I would throw the question out there. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even though you talked to the dealer, can you ask the sale person to verify the features physically. You can also request the build sheet which shows every option and item on the truck.

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
Even though you talked to the dealer, can you ask the sale person to verify the features physically. You can also request the build sheet which shows every option and item on the truck.
I can ask them to physically verify the features, but I don't know that I trust a salesman to determine if it has Sirius 360L or the surround view camera. The fact that three salesman don't know why some trucks list it and some don't (with the same option group) suggests that they aren't that familiar with the trucks.

I guess I'm more interested in learning if those features really don't exist on some trucks with level 1 group, or if they should be on all trucks and the window stickers just vary for some reason.

Dodgeboy

Reaction score
It looks like some of the discrepancies are because those features are sometimes considered standard, and other times listed under the level 1 equip group. I haven't verified what's up with the ventilated seats yet though, because those should always be part of the level 1 group and sometimes they aren't listed.

Users who are viewing this thread