5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light bar

Backinblk

Reaction score
I know it’s been discussed a million times but can’t find it. There is someone that advertises here that makes dual row light bars and mounts behind the honey comb grill. Dual row white or yellow or a row of each. I can’t remember the name. M&R maybe? Can someone help me

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s been discussed a million times but can’t find it. There is someone that advertises here that makes dual row light bars and mounts behind the honey comb grill. Dual row white or yellow or a row of each. I can’t remember the name. M&R maybe? Can someone help me
@Shifts And Grins Fab

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We have light bar brackets that allow you to mount most brands (30") light bars. They typically measure in the 32" range. Our brackets have adjustments and slot to center them no matter what trim you have. We use and sell Diode Dynamic lights which are single color and single row but extremely bright. Brighter than most dual rows. The lenses are swappable so you can run a mixture of clear and amber/ yellow lenses if you choose. We have done extensive testing and if you ever drive in dust, heavy rain, fog, snow etc., we recommend the Amber/ yellow lense typically in a driving pattern. We used to run a combo pattern but found through testing the driving is much better in this location. Ultimately it is users choice and preference and we get lots of positive feedback from our brackets and kits. Our brackets are made in Gilbert AZ USA with US made steel. We TIG weld them in house. Let us know if you have any questions or need any assistance. Yes that is a TRX but it is the same kit minus the wiring harness for the TRX since the TRX has auxiliary switch wires near where the wiring harness of the light bar terminates.

IMG_2329.jpg
05F24D0E-58BC-4747-813B-C4BEE6AA2BA9.JPG 4A373A21-7853-43B0-B246-EB45D983CF02.JPG 3CA8C104-1431-4083-AE09-D018B8B37283.JPG 585F3990-B8B3-47FE-9515-5336E1EEE529.JPG IMG_4021.PNG

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We have a lot more photos as well if you'd like them. Thank you for checking them out and let us know if you have any questions related to Rams no matter if it is our part or someone else's part, we will provide assistance if we can.

Users who are viewing this thread