5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifted Rebel

paul vegas

Reaction score
Yes it's the 6" RC on 37s. Still got fender flares and need bars to put on it. It still rides pretty smooth also.
how tall does the make your truck? what is the measurement to the top of the roof antenna? i can't decide if i want to go with a 4" lift with 35"s, or a 6" lift with 37's. i still want to be able to go through fast food drive tru's. looks good.

Thepittoo

Reaction score
how tall does the make your truck? what is the measurement to the top of the roof antenna? i can't decide if i want to go with a 4" lift with 35"s, or a 6" lift with 37's. i still want to be able to go through fast food drive tru's. looks good.

It puts it at 7'0 you would have to get 35's to get intp most places. My 2013 with the same setup except 35s was around 6'9ish

pber1

Reaction score
I’m running a 6in Fabtech lift on 35in Toyos and I’m well over 7ft. It was about 7’4ish

Rebel03

Reaction score
Oxford fender flares. Got um off Amazon. They claim they fit. Still haven't had time to put um on yet.
You ever line up those fender flares to see if they fit? I've seen previous gen rebels fit 2500 flares, but not sure on our new 2019 Rebels.

Thepittoo

Reaction score
You ever line up those fender flares to see if they fit? I've seen previous gen rebels fit 2500 flares, but not sure on our new 2019 Rebels.
They dont. Have gaps in them in the front. Only noticiable when up close. Not bad for 180 bucks. I cant find anybody that makes them yet. Or at least the bigger ones that I want.

Rebel03

Reaction score
They dont. Have gaps in them in the front. Only noticiable when up close. Not bad for 180 bucks. I cant find anybody that makes them yet. Or at least the bigger ones that I want.
Could you share a link to the flares you tried. Also a picture if you have them installed still? I'm on the hunt.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Dang Son, now THAT’S a man’s truck right thare lol...

Rebel03

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! Man, your truck is BA! Love the setup. It does look like those were the 2018 style with the front notch where headlight would have been. Good to know that they still were able to form to the wheel well shape still. Weird that in the link on Amazon they show up as smooth to the front but yours are notched still. I'm with ya tho, those are still mean looking.

Last edited:

Wansomdis

Reaction score
What RC kit did you use here? When I call RC they state that the 6" kit does not fit the 2019 Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread