5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling kit

edgarrian

Reaction score
I have a 2019 rebel and I was wondering who have installed a leveling kit and how is the ride different from stock. I use my truck on dirt roads a lot so ride quality is important. I have ridden in trucks that are lifted and was shocked how stiff they were out here in the oil fields. If it doesn't change ride quality much does mopar have a leveling kit

Luxy72462

Reaction score
I have the Ready Lift kit 66-1921. It’s not bad. I’m not a fan of using the strut spacers so once Bilstein starts making adjustable front struts for the 19s I’ll be swapping them out. I definitely notice you loose some of the overall strut travel since you are preloading the strut a little with the spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjegge

Reaction score
Dealer put Ready Lift spacers on my 2019 Big Horn - bounces like crazy and now it is starting to make noises. Going back to dealer this week.

Wait for the Bilsteins - that is what I am going to do.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the Ready Lift kit 66-1921. It’s not bad. I’m not a fan of using the strut spacers so once Bilstein starts making adjustable front struts for the 19s I’ll be swapping them out. I definitely notice you loose some of the overall strut travel since you are preloading the strut a little with the spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no preload spacer in this kit.

Users who are viewing this thread