5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling Kit for 2021 Bighorn

dlackey9795

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for a leveling kit for my truck that uses the spacers but I don't want them to be the spring spacers rather just a bolt on configuration that won't change my ride comfort. Who has a setup like this and has been happy with it?

Atlantic Blue

Reaction score
I use Tuff Country spacers and UCAs and am pleased. There is almost 3 years worth of experience leveling the 5th Gen Ram on this forum. Look in the Suspension Sub Forum for posts on this topic.

Ram Dude

Reaction score
If just leveling highly recommend installing Bilstein 5100 ride height adjustable shocks only without spacers. That way not putting metal on metal spacer which is what affects ride quality. Ton of info on this forum about Bilstein 5100s. Just do a search.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ill be going with bilstein 5100's in front and rear with a quality set of UCA's. Probably zone UCA's..

Users who are viewing this thread