5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's play Monopoly

Nova90

Reaction score
Can anyone guess which Monopoly property is closest?

IMG_9746.jpg
IMG_9744.jpg

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New York Ave

cervelo15

Reaction score
Close, it is one of the orange properties though. New York Avenue is one block south. You are looking at St. James Place in this pic.
Did a bike ride from Center City Philly to AC a few years back and I belive it was in support of that Irish Pub in the pic. I remember getting a beer after the ride and I think it was at that pub. In fact, I think the ride was a benefit sponsored by the Irish Pub.

Nova90

Reaction score
Did a bike ride from Center City Philly to AC a few years back and I belive it was in support of that Irish Pub in the pic. I remember getting a beer after the ride and I think it was at that pub. In fact, I think the ride was a benefit sponsored by the Irish Pub.
Yes, the Irish Pub is on the Ambassador Committee for the annual event. I think the event has been taking place for over 30 years.

cervelo15

Reaction score
Yes, the Irish Pub is on the Ambassador Committee for the annual event. I think the event has been taking place for over 30 years.

That's the one! I think this is the ride a bunch of us ended up doing and extra 15 miles because of a wrong turn. But it's fast and flat getting down to AC on that route.

Users who are viewing this thread