5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Led Upgrades

brawler1588

Reaction score
I recently got a 19 bighorn and was fitted with all halogen lights, headlights, fogs, all interior lights cargo lights. I came from the tacoma world so found 2 good sources with great quality and light output. For the low beams I did the xenon depot h11 pro led kit I like these for a few reasons the bulb can be adjusted to the correct angle to match the reflector housings, they use a bendable fin that dissipates the heat instead of a fan that can over heat and fail, and they have a great cut off haven't been flashed yet. I went in through the fender well on both sides and made it a lot easier than trying to go in from the top. For the high beams I got a set of the auxbeam 9005 led kit just for now I will be getting a matching set from xenon depot when I get some funds. For the fog also a h11 I went with the dual fogs from DeAuto that allows me to go from clean white to yellow as some of you have seen from my other post. I also swapped all the interior lights footwell, glove box, map lights vanity lights which I forgot to show in the video, dome lights, than I did the 2 cargo bulbs, 3rd brake light, and reverse lights, all the interior leds and the outside ones were purchased from Deauto. Only a week into the truck and I have a lot of the stuff I wanted on. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Low Beam- https://www.xenondepot.com/H11-Xtreme-LED-kit-pro-p/xt-led-h11-pro.htm

High Beam- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KFBPAJO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_tq8FDb08CSZQC

Fogs-

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bamanerd

Reaction score
Nice! Cograts dude. Looks great. I want those effin fog lights SO bad!! Which led bulb fits the reverse light? Also....your interior LEDs look a whole helluva lot brighter than mine. Did you use the Fireflys, or what?

brawler1588

Reaction score
Nice! Cograts dude. Looks great. I want those effin fog lights SO bad!! Which led bulb fits the reverse light? Also....your interior LEDs look a whole helluva lot brighter than mine. Did you use the Fireflys, or what?
Just the reverse bulbs are 7440 but paired with the opt7 triple works great, I also have a set of baja designs s2's coming that I will be hooking up as backup lights. As for the interior lights I bought from the same company as the fogs and the reverse lights DeAuto. PM me and I cam tell you what you need.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

shbates1969

Reaction score
How are you doing your rear halogens to LED. The brakes with Park lights. And the single bulb for the blinker. If so please advise what I need to do. I’ve tried 3157 nothing seems to work
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread