5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Led tailgate light bar

Rjmac

Reaction score
I have a 2020 rebel and am searching for a tailgate light bar and cannot find one specific for this. A 60” is too wide due to the contour of the back end. They light at would be mounted onto plastic. Does anyone have any advice or have a model they are currently running on theirs?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2020 rebel and am searching for a tailgate light bar and cannot find one specific for this. A 60” is too wide due to the contour of the back end. They light at would be mounted onto plastic. Does anyone have any advice or have a model they are currently running on theirs?
60" works fine. You use 1/4 and 1/2 spacers behind light bar to accommodate the uneven mounting surface, just make sure you mount the bottom of the light flush with the of the bumper to ensure the tailgate clears when you open. I did the opt7 redline triple and very happy other prefer the putco. Here is the link to one thread that speedy mentioned above that will discusses everything about mounting, wiring, adapters and delays, etc.....

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Skater

Reaction score
I installed OPT7 60" on my 2020 Limited. It fits and I have the MFT. SpeedyV is right... there are a ton of threads on here covering every aspect of your question, most with detailed pictures and complete installation instructions.

Seankurz

Reaction score
Yes many threads on this with everyone saying do a search there are threads on this. Can nobody post a link to any of these threads so I dont have to fumble around guessing what keywords to use in the search bar like a blind man looking for a nickle??

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes many threads on this with everyone saying do a search there are threads on this. Can nobody post a link to any of these threads so I dont have to fumble around guessing what keywords to use in the search bar like a blind man looking for a nickle??
Here ya go
light bar 👇🏽
Plug n play harness 👇🏽

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Use the OPT7 48 inch version instead of 60 inch one. That's what I have no spacers needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online