5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Light Bar on a ‘19 Rebel???

VenomBee

Reaction score
Anyone put a LED light bar on a ‘19 Rebel yet??? I had one on my previous Ram and loved it. I’ve not seen much for the new Ram yet.

jscoc

Reaction score
It says does not fit rebel model ?

jamesfg

Reaction score
Yea that's no good for the Rebel. U can easily make a bracket and place it in front of the grill though

Anything with the Rebels your going to have to break out your fabbing skills and make it fit.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Here's mine.

Attachments

• Front fullm.JPG
    Front fullm.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 547

mustard54

Reaction score
I am adding a 20” behind my grill this weekend. I bought a dual stack and should be fun to install. The large bar in the middle of the grille posses some issues but I will figure it out. Will attach some pics after the install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karlmajors

Reaction score
I am adding a 20” behind my grill this weekend. I bought a dual stack and should be fun to install. The large bar in the middle of the grille posses some issues but I will figure it out. Will attach some pics after the install.

Be sure to post when you are done! I live in the middle of no where and factory lights are not enough.

Have you thought about switch placement in the cab?

mustard54

Reaction score
Be sure to post when you are done! I live in the middle of no where and factory lights are not enough.

Have you thought about switch placement in the cab?

Yes. I am having it added to the bank of switches that enable and disable the parking sensors.

karlmajors

Reaction score
Yes. I am having it added to the bank of switches that enable and disable the parking sensors.

Link to switches? I might try to run my bar via the Homelink garage door opener buttons. I found a few remote modules that can facilitate this pretty easily. Something about drilling a hole into a brand new Rebel hurts my chest.

mustard54

Reaction score
Link to switches? I might try to run my bar via the Homelink garage door opener buttons. I found a few remote modules that can facilitate this pretty easily. Something about drilling a hole into a brand new Rebel hurts my chest.

I am having a FD coworker do this work. He does this as a side job. When he is done I will get pics and specs and attach them. The bank of switches has the room so I am not sure what his plan or how he is doing it. Keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread