5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED install headlight revolution issues

rjk1000

Reaction score
So Headlight revolution sent me my low, high, and fog beams. From what I’ve seen here on other threads, they seemed like the best out there.

For some reason the highbeams they sent wont tune into place. Anyone else experience this issue? Considering throwing in the towel and just returning them. Install process isn’t as seamless as they portrayed on YouTube.

brawler1588

Reaction score
Did you try looking through the highbeam lens to check alignment. I don't have the same kit but that's what I did.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rjk1000

Reaction score
Did you try looking through the highbeam lens to check alignment. I don't have the same kit but that's what I did.

Yes I did. And for some reason even when they were straight in, I could rotate the bulb to lock it in. Just put the OEM bulbs back in

brawler1588

Reaction score
You can try taking the orings of the original bulbs and put them on the new ones. If they are in the correct spot with the notches you may need to push a little harder it sounds like they aren't going deep enough to rotate.

Jakecukich

Reaction score
You can try taking the orings of the original bulbs and put them on the new ones. If they are in the correct spot with the notches you may need to push a little harder it sounds like they aren't going deep enough to rotate.

what he said^ take the original o rings off your brights, and put them on the LED bulbs. Should fit right in.

rah6887

Reaction score
I installed Lasfit LED's this evening, noticed the high beams are like a slip fit via o-ring compression, where as the low beams use the turn & lock.
I also used the existing o-rings from the halogens, not super tight like you'd expect, but good enough I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread