5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Front Turn Signals

Aykillah

Reaction score
So I just purchased these off Amazon and so far so good. No dash messages. The LEDs I had in the front I moved to the rear turn signals and everything works fine. Just posting a cheaper alternative to Lasfit. There's also a $10 off coupon on Amazon right now.

ronmac7609

Reaction score
I just swapped out all my rears to Lasfit LEDs except for the rear turn signals. You’re saying they are the same as the front bulbs? Other posts I’ve read said they were a different size bulb not many sell.

Aykillah

Reaction score
I just swapped out all my rears to Lasfit LEDs except for the rear turn signals. You’re saying they are the same as the front bulbs? Other posts I’ve read said they were a different size bulb not many sell.

Correct, both my front and rear signals are currently utilizing a 7440/7443. I bought the PWY24W out of curiosity to see if it was similar but it's way different. But, people are saying they work, so I'm wondering if they changed the harness out at some point for a more common bulb.

Users who are viewing this thread