5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lease a 2019 Rebel

crvttcrss

Reaction score
I just joined the forum and wanted to ask anyone with information on leasing a rebel. I negotiated a 2019 Rebel White two tone with a 5.7 hemi that stickered for 56,310 to 44,250. I currently am leasing a 2016 Gmc Sierra Denali that I owe 3960 to get out of the lease. The dealer quoted me 2,000 down 625 a month for 36 months rolling over the 3960 into the new lease. I live in Pa. Not sure how they come up with the numbers. I plugged in rough numbers on rams website to lease it and I am in the 400's. Am i being taken over or does the monthly number sound right? Thanks Guys!

Mason1217

Reaction score
4 grand upside down is like what? 200 of the payment right off the bat? 180?

Rob

Reaction score
110 a month rollover on top of what the lease is.

crvttcrss

Reaction score
Im just very unsure. It seems numbers are all over the place reading some posts. Im debating to just payoff the 3960 and go into the lease with 0 down and not have the 3960 over my head. Because either way im paying the 3960.

4sallypat

Reaction score
Yes - go back to them and tell them you want the truck separately on it's own.

What you should do is get the truck price and lease numbers first.

Don't let them roll your GM negative equity.

By mixing them together, you have no idea if you are getting a good deal on the truck and probably being taken on BOTH the truck and your negative equity....

4sallypat

Reaction score
Have you had an online car buying service price out your current vehicle ?
I used Carvana and they quoted over $2,000 more than Carmax!

Use the VIN number to get a good idea of the real price your truck is worth - Carvana or Vroom are good sources.

crvttcrss

Reaction score
Have you had an online car buying service price out your current vehicle ?
I used Carvana and they quoted over $2,000 more than Carmax!

Use the VIN number to get a good idea of the real price your truck is worth - Carvana or Vroom are good sources.
My current vehicle is a lease. Several dealers tried to buy it but gm wants 51k for the buyout. Kelly blue book says 36k. They are upside down in this one.

4sallypat

Reaction score
My current vehicle is a lease. Several dealers tried to buy it but gm wants 51k for the buyout. Kelly blue book says 36k. They are upside down in this one.
Does not matter if you have a lease.
You can still sell it to anyone including online resellers, Carmax, individual, etc..
Give Vroom or Carvana a chance - they may surprise you and it's free to check.

Users who are viewing this thread