5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEAKED: 2024 Chevrolet Silverado EV

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
At least it looks like they got the wheel wells fixed.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep Chevy continues to make the Silverado look worse and worse after every new generation lol. I think Fords Lightning is the current winner Idk why these manufacturers think they have to make these electric vehicles looks so futuristic makes it harder and harder to convert previous truck owners to make the switch over to EV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my. That reminds me of the avalanche. Good job GM 👎

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The battery already leaked? Good grief, you'd think they got that out of their system with the Chevy Bolt

BluegrassMotorsport

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong GM fan. This... doesn't look good. The Lightning looks much more appropriate. Just because it's an electric vehicle doesn't mean the styling has to be over-the-top. Yikes.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm a lifelong GM fan. This... doesn't look good. The Lightning looks much more appropriate. Just because it's an electric vehicle doesn't mean the styling has to be over-the-top. Yikes.
I am a GM fan as well. I was a big fan of the Avalanche and I actually like this truck. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am not a fan of the Lightning for several reasons…the first one being that it’s a Ford😉

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I seriously think GM keeps the Chevy's looking ugly to make the Sierra's even more appealing by comparison.

It's just funny to me that GM has both the worst and best looking exterior designs for their trucks.

GMC (Sierra): 9.5/10 (AT4 is 10/10)
Ram: 9/10
Ford: 7/10 (raptor is 8/10)
Nissan: 5/10
Toyota: 4/10
Chevy: 🤮/10

Users who are viewing this thread