5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LasFit LED Tail and reverse bulbs

KLRPanda

Reaction score
What's up guys. I've been a long time ram guy and a lurker here on the forum. I installed these LasFit bulbs about 4 weeks ago now. I'm pretty impressed with how bright they actually are for the price. ive been asked on Facebook to post my thoughts so I made a video instead.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dynamite

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing... I have Lasfit LEDs installed on my third brake lamp i highly recommended this bulbs.

Last edited:

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
I have LEDS front and rear and decided to swap the 3rd brake light and cargo lights for the LasFit LEDS. I'm very impressed with how bright the cargo lights are now, what a difference. You can see the increased brightness even in daylight. Highly recommended. Wicked easy to install too.

popcenator

Reaction score
I used LasFit bulbs I'm my 2012 for just about everything exterior and now have a set in my third brake light. I really like them and their customer support is pretty great as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chrisbphotog

Reaction score
Installed LasFit bulbs in my 2019 so far so good. Customer service was great as well, they emailed me a few days later to check if I had any issues with my order or the install

Phoneskills

Reaction score
So quick question about Lasfit, do you need to order 2 cargo lights or do they come as a set? My truck has just been delivered- very excited.

ScottishRAM

Reaction score
So quick question about Lasfit, do you need to order 2 cargo lights or do they come as a set? My truck has just been delivered- very excited.
Hi Phoneskills - The Lasfit T15 (cargo) and the T15R (3rd brake light) come in blister packs of two each. You'll end up with a spare brake light.

Users who are viewing this thread