5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie Longhorn Rugged Brown W/Mountain Brown Interior - Ohio

ium33

Reaction score
I love that color. Do you have anymore pictures from the side?

ium33

Reaction score
Wait. That's black. Looked Patriot blue to me. Regardless, I still love the black color and want to see more pictures!!!

Nick54

Reaction score
Wait. That's black. Looked Patriot blue to me. Regardless, I still love the black color and want to see more pictures!!!
It's Rugged Brown with Mountain Brown Interior. When I first saw it I thought it was Black too.

ium33

Reaction score
Thanks! So I was wrong twice?? Now I'm really curious to see more pictures in the sunlight.

Wear It Out

Reaction score
It's the reflection of another blue vehicle to the left of the Ram. I thought I was blue too at first glance. If you look close, you can tell it's a reflection. Nice Truck!!!

Nick54

Reaction score
It's the reflection of another blue vehicle to the left of the Ram. I thought I was blue too at first glance. If you look close, you can tell it's a reflection. Nice Truck!!!
Yep that's my Tacoma, good eye.

Nick54

Reaction score

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 142

ium33

Reaction score
Sharp! I went with the indigo/frost, but that Longhorn trim is really growing on me...almost to the point of a little regret.

Nick54

Reaction score
Sharp! I went with the indigo/frost, but that Longhorn trim is really growing on me...almost to the point of a little regret.
Don't regret it man, these Rams are great looking trucks. Make it your own and love it.

ium33

Reaction score
Oh I do. But I'm somebody who doesn't own or wear tan. I think the fact that I like the Longhorn so much speaks to its refinement.

Barqs

Reaction score
Great choice in color! ;-) Good to see I'm not the only one struggling to find the right light to get some decent pictures of the Rugged Brown. Non-stop rain just about every day since I picked mine up. Mine has looked black most days, but every now and again the brown pearl gets a chance to shine when the sun peaks through.

Nick54

Reaction score
Great choice in color! ;-) Good to see I'm not the only one struggling to find the right light to get some decent pictures of the Rugged Brown. Non-stop rain just about every day since I picked mine up. Mine has looked black most days, but every now and again the brown pearl gets a chance to shine when the sun peaks through.
Your Avatar shows off the Rugged Brown nicely, would live to see an interior pic or two.

Barqs

Reaction score
Your Avatar shows off the Rugged Brown nicely, would live to see an interior pic or two.

Yeah, that was the picture as they pulled it up for delivery at the dealership, and it was the last time I saw it shine in a month!

Here's a peak at the interior. Similar to your Longhorn, but with a slightly less western flare.

1552069282120.png

Nick54

Reaction score
Yeah, that was the picture as they pulled it up for delivery at the dealership, and it was the last time I saw it shine in a month!

Here's a peak at the interior. Similar to your Longhorn, but with a slightly less western flare.

View attachment 18146
Very nice indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread