5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie headlight protective covers ?

MattF

Reaction score
Hey all - I've tried searching the forum (admit I might be doing it poorly) and can't find an answer. Has anyone applied clear protection film to the headlights on their Laramie? If so what brand and where were they purchased from?

Thanks much,

Matt

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all - I've tried searching the forum (admit I might be doing it poorly) and can't find an answer. Has anyone applied clear protection film to the headlights on their Laramie? If so what brand and where were they purchased from?

Thanks much,

Matt
Many members have had PPF applied to headlights, fog lights, and pained surfaces. You’ll want to search on paint protective film. My installer used XPEL Ultimate Plus.

Custompainter99

Reaction score
I just ordered a 3M pro kit for my front end along with headlights. 3M and XPEL are the 2 best ones and are self-healing..

borden72

Reaction score
I have Xpel on my hellcat including the headlights. It's clear and has been working well. I will be having the Ram done soon.

RichM1983

Reaction score
Should there be any concern in 5 years when it needs replaced? I worry it will be so hard to get off that it makes it not worth doing. Am I wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread