5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laramie head lamps compared to Limited/Longhorn head lamps?

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
How do the head lamps of the Laramie work compared to the Limited/Longhorn? Can anyone give an opinion?

cjmst23

Reaction score
Similar output. Mostly style differences from my comparisons. The limited/longhorn version has directional lighting.... But it's negligible if you as me.

All are much better than gen4

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did not test drive either one at night so I can not compare.
Don’t own the limited, I’m in a Laramie. The light output is fantastic.
The ‘15 Ecodiesel, I had with the projection lamps, had the worst lights ever. driving it at night was not my favorite time of day.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the look of the Limited headlights. Too bad you have to swap the entire front if you want those lights.

Cmoar

Reaction score
I had HIDs (both high and low beam) and XML2 leds in my fog lights on my gen4, and the LH lights are just as good. The part I was worried about was my field of view left to right, because we have a lot of suicidal deer here, but they went well to either side of the road down 2 lane I40 on our road trip.

AtlasRam1500

Reaction score
I like the look of the Limited headlights. Too bad you have to swap the entire front if you want those lights.

I could be mistaken but i was told you need the limited grill and Headlights assy. to use on a laramie i dont know if you need any other parts then that

Users who are viewing this thread